Friday, September 23, 2011

Carly's Wedding


Carly and Susan



I just returned from my niece Carly’s wedding. What a celebratory time! Carly is twenty-two years old and I have been praying for her since she was born. And even though I didn’t know his name, I have also been praying for her new husband, Adam, for the past twenty-two years. My prayer was that God would bring to Carly His best choice for her. So for me, the greatest part of Carly’s wedding was to see how perfectly God answered my prayer!

Some of the especially happy things from the wedding:


  • dancing with my husband ( a slow dance and a fast dance)
  • holding baby Max and feeding him green beans during dinner
  • eating cake!
  • participating in the “girl’s dance” with Mary, Linda, Julie, Carly, Colby & Sherri
  • seeing Aunt Betty and cousin Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment