Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The amazing and incredible roly-poly story

"It was an ordinary day. Didn't seem like anything special was going to happen. We strolled outside, Mom and I. We were just walking around -- kinda exploring. 

"And then we saw him. The roly-poly. I had never seen one before. He was amazing. He curled up when I touched him. Then when he thought I was done touching him, he uncurled and started moving along the sidewalk. Cool!

"I'm excited for tomorrow to see what kind of discoveries we will make. But I can't imagine anything nearly as incredible as a roly-poly!"

(As told by Max--if he could talk in sentences!)

Today, try to see something ordinary--something you might take for granted--through new eyes. And be sure to let me know what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment