Friday, December 16, 2011

My favorite things...

One of my favorite things are people. Every Tuesday morning for the past seven or eight years, I have had the pleasure to learn about Jesus while enjoying the wonderful company of these awesome women. Each year we take a Christmas photo of our gang. And every year, there are one or two new faces along with a few absent ones. Whatever the case, they all mean the world to me. My life was pretty hard the past couple of years as I took care of two very sick, aging parents. And these gals (along with many other of my favorite people), were the life raft that kept me afloat.

My favorite things: Bible study and friends. Done together, life doesn't get much better than that for me. By the way, we always have an open chair. Join us if you like.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing that chair was in Castle Rock, Colorado! You girls look great! Leslie

    ReplyDelete