Monday, September 10, 2012

A day at the beach

This was the first visit to the beach for Max. Needless to say, he loved it. It was fun watching his excitement as his feet touched the sand for the first time. It was amazing to watch his fearless entry into the ocean. It was satisfying to watch his restful sleep after the long, fun day. 

Reflecting about Max at the beach got me thinking. Every day is a first. There will never be a day again like today. Think about that--tomorrow will never be like today!

So I've decided that tomorrow I want to approach the day like it's my first day ever. I want to live the way that Max experienced the beach: excited, fearless and restful. 

And that's just tomorrow. The day after that will be a whole new day! 

I'm grateful for Max--and his wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment